Assassin AMB49cc Mini Dirt Bike for Kids
Perfect for those introducing kids to the world of dirt bikes. Here we have our 49cc 2 stroke AMB49cc mini dirt bike allowing kids (both young and old) to have greater throttle control at both low and higher speed applications. Throttle restrictions allows adults to gradually increase the amount of gas is applied making this bike the most suitable for any bigger.
FREE UPGRADES ON OUR MINI BIKE
- 15mm Race Carbie
- Heavy duty Upside down forks
- Heavy duty rear shock
- Hydraulic Front and Rear Brakes
- Engine: 49cc 2 stroke Air cooled
- Gearbox: Single, Automatic
- Fuel Delivery: Carburettor, 15mm Race Carbie
- Compression ratio: 7.5:1
- Max. power(kw/rpm): 2/7500
- Max. torque(N.m/rpm): 2.3/3600
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Starting System: Manual Pull Start Only
- Tyre Size 2.50-10 Wheels Heavy duty alloy rim
- Fuel Capacity: 2L
- Max. speed: 40kmph (varies with weight)
- Max Rated Load Capacity: 50kgs
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Brake
- Suspension: Front Upside Down Fork (UDF), Rear Mono Shock
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1240 x 570 x 800mm or 124 x 57 x 80 cm
- Wheelbase: 805mm or 80.5cm
- Seat height:610mm or 61cm
- Min ground clearance: 230mm or 23cm
- Dry weight: 25kg
For more information call us on 02 9531 0400 or 1300 688 053
Products can be viewed and picked up (no extra charge) at 184 Taren Point Road Taren Point NSW 2229
Buy from a trusted store where you can get friendly service, after sales support and spare parts.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ONLINE OR IN STORE.
All Assassin Dirt Bikes are designed for Australian terrain and riders in Australia with 12 years of experience to back our products. If you're looking for a high-quality bike at the right price, then you cannot get any better than an Assassin Dirt Bike. Just take a closer look at the quality (better seen in store).
NOT JUST AN EBAY WAREHOUSE!
- Additional Information
FREE SHIPPING NO Item Height 54 Item Width 32 Item Length 106 Item Weight 27
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great value
Bought one of these for my 4yo boy about a year ago, haven't had a single problem with it and it's the perfect size for him. the rear shock is adjustable for when the kids get older and heavier. Top bike with awesome features, ontop of that you have a great service available in store that stock most if not all spares.
Value Quality Price Value Quality Price Quality Price Value